      Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 7:39 PM
      Subject: Re: [GreenbrierHixkids]Ammill Willis -82 in 1854 [1 Attachment]

      He is a tough one! Just think how excited we will be when we find his
      origins.

      Donna

      "bekaycee"
      <bekaycee@earthli
      nk.net> To
      Sent by: <GreenbrierHixKids@ yahoogroups. com>
      GreenbrierHixKids cc
      @yahoogroups. com
      Subject
      Re: [GreenbrierHixkids] Ammill
      08/10/2009 04:13 Willis -82 in 1854
      PM

      Please respond to
      GreenbrierHixKids
      @yahoogroups. com

      Interesting I did not know that there was any record after the 1850 Census.
      I have been looking at a number of records for Amils and Emels Willis on
      Ancestry, reading the results of my search that I ususally wouldn't go to,
      they seem so out of the correct area or time.