      Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 1:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [GreenbrierHixKids] ammill [1 Attachment]

      The entry was in a list of 1854 tithables they had in the library
      genealogy section and listed Ambl. Willis with one tithe. He would have
      been 82 years old.

      Donna

      Bonnie
      <bekaycee@earthli
      nk.net> To
      Sent by: GreenbrierHixKids@ yahoogroups. com
      GreenbrierHixKids cc
      @yahoogroups. com
      Subject
      Re: [GreenbrierHixKids] ammill
      08/10/2009 11:18
      AM

      Please respond to
      GreenbrierHixKids
      @yahoogroups. com

      I am not sure I have seen this 1854 on this person.