481Re: [GreenbrierHixKids] ammill

  • Donna Hewett
    Aug 10 10:03 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 43 Bytes
    The entry was in a list of 1854 tithables they had in the library
    genealogy section and listed Ambl. Willis with one tithe. He would have
    been 82 years old.

    Donna

    Bonnie
    <bekaycee@earthli
    nk.net> To
    Sent by: GreenbrierHixKids@yahoogroups.com
    GreenbrierHixKids cc
    @yahoogroups.com
    Subject
    Re: [GreenbrierHixKids] ammill
    08/10/2009 11:18
    AM

    Please respond to
    GreenbrierHixKids
    @yahoogroups.com

    I am not sure I have seen this 1854 on this person.