      From: Donna Hewett
      Sent: Aug 8, 2009 12:57 PM
      To: GreenbrierHixKids@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [GreenbrierHixKids] ammill

      I was also in Virginia and West Virginia recently - made great progress on
      my mitrochondrical line over in Roanoke County.

      On my way home, I stopped at the Pearisburg library in Giles County. I
      had not been there since early in my research and thought maybe I had
      overlooked information on Ammill Willis. Unfortunately, the only new find
      was a tax record in 1854 for "Ambl. Willis". Does anyone have anything
      later on him? Do we collectively know his death date?

      Donna Hewett

      Bonnie
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic