Green Regent at GenCon SoCal

  • samurainumber8
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2005
      Does anyone know if there is going to be any Green Regent mods running
      at GenCon SoCal?
    • Andrew Beard
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 22, 2005
        Nothing seems to be listed in the event catalog.

        Andrew Beard

        --- In GreenRegent@yahoogroups.com, "samurainumber8" <samurainumber8@y...> wrote:
        > Does anyone know if there is going to be any Green Regent mods running
        > at GenCon SoCal?
      • Brandemuhl, Konrad
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 22, 2005
          Looking at consupport site, it isn't listed. So doesn't look like it.
          Konrad Brandemuhl

        • darkhagard
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 22, 2005
            I asked Dave Christ, and he confirmed there won't be any Green Regent
            offered at GenCon SoCal.
            Pat Paulsen