LSJ

  • Mark S Middleton
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2004
      > Message: 1
      > Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:02:04 -0400
      > From: Dalarond of Galahad <dalarond@...>
      > Subject: Re: Re: Low popularity of Green Regent
      >
      > And I thought that would have given the LSJ campaign a shot at a status
      > as an RPGA member run campaign. A lot of LSJ players wasted their time
      > buying the FR 3.5 books that they won't be using.
      > On Apr 27, 2004, at 4:52 AM, Bill Kerney wrote:
      >

      >> Except WOTC sells more FR books than anything else.

      LSJ ? You mean LJ, Liv Jungle. They had other problems, which can be
      compared to LGR, a few people trying to do it all.. and failing.

      mark
    • rzlittle@austin.rr.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2004
        Nah, he means LSJ - Shining Jewel, the Living Procampur campaign.

        Rob

        > > And I thought that would have given the LSJ campaign a shot at a status
        > > as an RPGA member run campaign. A lot of LSJ players wasted their time
        > > buying the FR 3.5 books that they won't be using.
        > > On Apr 27, 2004, at 4:52 AM, Bill Kerney wrote:
        > >

        > >> Except WOTC sells more FR books than anything else.
        >
        > LSJ ? You mean LJ, Liv Jungle. They had other problems, which can be
        > compared to LGR, a few people trying to do it all.. and failing.
        >
        > mark
      • Patrick Maguire
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2004
          That highly-polished turd of a campaign is still around? How can anyone take
          a campaign seriously when the city guards' title sounds like it got ripped
          off from Sailor Moon? "You get jumped by the <dunh dunh dunh!> Star
          Brigade!" "Oh, the terror. We are quaking in our boots now."

        • corinthi@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2004
            Right... Because Dungeons and Dragons is such a mature game with a
            sophisticated theme. It's alliterative name alone implies a certain
            amount of depth and poetry, don't you think?

            On a similiar theme to the Star Brigade, who takes Green Berets
            seriously anyway? Silly french hat wearing poofs.

            I'm glad to see that Mr. Maguire has the wisdom, foresight, and true
            grasp of reality to show us how things /really/ are in this hobby.

            Jesse Thacker
            Sometimes Sarcastic.

            --- In GreenRegent@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Maguire"
            <delroland@m...> wrote:
            > That highly-polished turd of a campaign is still around? How can
            anyone take
            > a campaign seriously when the city guards' title sounds like it got
            ripped
            > off from Sailor Moon? "You get jumped by the <dunh dunh dunh!> Star
            > Brigade!" "Oh, the terror. We are quaking in our boots now."
            >

            > >From: rzlittle@a...
            > >To: GreenRegent@yahoogroups.com
            > >Subject: [GreenRegent] Re: LSJ
            > >Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 16:04:12 -0000

            > MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page –
            FREE
            > download! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/
          • Jason S Wu
            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2004
              > That highly-polished turd of a campaign is still
              > around? How can anyone take a campaign seriously
              > when the city guards' title sounds like it got
              > ripped off from Sailor Moon? "You get jumped by
              > the <dunh dunh dunh! Star Brigade!" "Oh, the
              > terror. We are quaking in our boots now."

              That's Diamond Legion.

              And so far considering we've got roughly 18 adventure
              modules, three interactive events, anf a full slate of
              meta-orgs either finished or in the pipe due shortly,
              all so far having gotten rave reviews, I'm pretty secure
              that folks who have actually experienced LSJ like it
              quite a bit.

              And that's all stuff we've done just AFTER we left the RPGA.

              I apologise for taking an off-topic bent on this list, but
              it irritates me a bit when folks spout off aggressively on
              subjects they know little about.

              -jason
              Jason S Wu
              Legends of the Shining Jewel rules coordinator
            • rzlittle@austin.rr.com
              Message 6 of 6 , May 3, 2004
                Ok folks,

                Everyone here should know good netiquette by now (and if you don't go Google it).
                Making inflammatory comments about campaigns other than GreenRegent is not
                appropriate for this list and responding to those comments on the list isn't either.

                Take it off-list...topic is dead.

                Rob Little
                GreenRegent Moderator
                "Where it is appropiate to make inflammatory comments about LoGR"