Re: Help has been recieved, my concerns addressed, thank you

  • Tom Brister
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2003
      It is difficult to say exactly what I did that allowed me to get a
      response. I threw a tantrum on this list, and I sent another email to
      rpgahq@...

      The rpgahq@... yeilded an email that said the module would be
      availible for download that day. I have no idea if my tantrum on this
      list helped.

      I wish I had more for you.

      Tom Brister
      The squeeky wheel gets the grease