Poll results for GreenRegent

  • GreenRegent@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      The following GreenRegent poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: For those that have played, instead of
      multiple emails exclaiming or
      disclaiming your level, please use
      this poll instead. Thanks.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Played 1 mod - 2nd level, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Played 2 mods - 1st level, 8 votes, 20.51%
      - Played 1 mod - 1st level, 1 votes, 2.56%
      - Played 2 mods - 2nd level, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Played 3 mods - 1st level, 3 votes, 7.69%
      - Played 3 mods - 2nd level, 12 votes, 30.77%
      - Ha! I'm 3rd level! Nah, nah!, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I haven't played, yet! No spoilers!, 15 votes, 38.46%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GreenRegent

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/