NIP + FAB Launches $15.95 Organic Bust Fix

  • Remy Chevalier
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2011

      NIP + FAB Launches $15.95 Bust Fix, Available Exclusively at Target

      http://www.streetinsider.com/Press+Releases/NIP+%2B+FAB+Launches+%2415.95+Bust+Fix%2C+Available+Exclusively+at+Target/6933257.html

      NEW YORK, Nov. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- As A-list celebrities continue to fuelDescription: http://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/mag-glass_10x10.gif speculation that their boosted bust appearance is due to Mother Nature, a wonder cream costing $15.95 is being dubbed a 'boob lift in a tube.'

      Renowned for running 'real life' trials, the company behind the best selling NIP + FAB Bust Fix has proved this no-nonsense bust booster can help to lift, boost and tone the bust area in as little as 28 days.

      So as celebrities continue to deny having a boob lift, hundreds of women are now clambering to buy this multi-tasking bust booster. NIP + FAB has been selling over 1,000 products a minute this week alone.

      Target customers have been racing to stock up on Bust Fix before the expected sellout. NIP + FAB is going into emergency production to keep up with the demand in the US.

      Carol Davies comments, "I cannot get enough of this product. It's boosted my bust by almost a size. Who wants to spend thousands on cosmetic surgery when you can spend $15.95 and get results."

      Lizzy Phillips comments, "I jumped at the chance to try this product. After 28 days of the trial my bust was boosted and toned."

      Fiona Douglas comments, "I'm so happy with the results on my boobs. I've recommended this treatment to all of my friends."

      NIP + FAB BUST FIX – 100ml

      This high performance bust serum is formulated to visibly plump, smooth and firm the skin around the bust and decollete, adding a volume increase of 7% in just 28 days! Containing CellActive®- FORM, a plant-based complex of active ingredients which supports the natural process of lipid deposition, lending fullness to the bust, it will reshape the contours of the cleavage area and optimally accentuate the feminine features.

      Key benefits - scientifically substantiated claims:

      1.  Activation of lipid accumulation (in vitro) - Lipogenesis (formation of fat) in human adipocytes (fat cells)

      2.  Volume-Effect - Added breast volume, lends fullness to the cleavage area

      3.  Firming-Effect - Improved skin elasticity + firms skin in the cleavage area

      Apply on clean skin in circular movements around the bust + decollete. For the best results, use twice daily.

      Available at select Target stores nationwide and from www.target.com.

      SOURCE NIP + FAB

      media contact info:

      Amanda Keller, Kravetz & Company Public Relations

      +1-213-488-0000

      amanda @ kravetzpr.com