What About a Dec 18 Meetup?

  • wayan_vota
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2009
      I'm thinking we still have time for a December Meetup before the holidays are upon us. How about we try for Friday, December 18? Who'se gonna still be here and need a break before the family commitments kick in?

      Wayan
    • James Thurston
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2009
        I should be able to make it.

        James

        i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
        Join me

        To: GreenLineProfessionals@yahoogroups.com
        From: wayan@...
        Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 03:07:04 +0000
        Subject: [GreenLineProfessionals] What About a Dec 18 Meetup?

        I'm thinking we still have time for a December Meetup before the holidays are upon us. How about we try for Friday, December 18? Who'se gonna still be here and need a break before the family commitments kick in?

        Wayan

      • Andrew Hunt
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2009
          Yeah sounds like a good plan.

          Andrew

          "James Thurston" <dcjay64@...> wrote:

          >I should be able to make it.
          >
          >James
          >

          > EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
          >Join me
          >

          >To: GreenLineProfessionals@yahoogroups.com
          >From: wayan@...
          >Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 03:07:04 +0000
          >Subject: [GreenLineProfessionals] What About a Dec 18 Meetup?
          >

          >I'm thinking we still have time for a December Meetup before the holidays are upon us. How about we try for Friday, December 18? Who'se gonna still be here and need a break before the family commitments kick in?
          >
          >Wayan

          Andrew Hunt
          AGH Strategies, LLC
          (202) 596-2449 phone
          (202) 521-1363 fax
          andrew@...
        • heidi.leech
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009
            I've marked my calendar and will try to make it this time! Looking forward to meeting you all.

            Heidi

            --- In GreenLineProfessionals@yahoogroups.com, "wayan_vota" <wayan@...> wrote:

            > I'm thinking we still have time for a December Meetup before the holidays are upon us. How about we try for Friday, December 18? Who'se gonna still be here and need a break before the family commitments kick in?
            >
            > Wayan

          • alexhrdr
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 8, 2009
              I feel like the worst group member here. I missed the last meet-up and am going to miss this one as well. I leave that day for Chicago. I hope the next one will be soon after!

              -Alex