A new International

  • theleft21c
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:20 AM
      ZNet are currently conducting a poll to test the appetite for a new internationalist radical organization.

      A letter signed by Noam Chomsky, John Pilger, Michael Albert and others states that:

      "Since we would all benefit immeasurably from a massive, militant, coherent, and effective international organization that has branches in countries around the world, that galvanizes people around shared program while having sound organization - it would be a major benefit to folks working on all such endeavors to discover leftist reaction to this poll as widely as possible.
      It might tell us all that now is not the time.
      Or it might tell us all, as we who have signed below fervently hope, that now is the time, and that there is right now in the world a large, ready, and even eager constituency for such an undertaking."