Ronald Reagan Legacy

  • Leroy J Pletten
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2004
      Ronald Reagan, 1911-2004: Goodbye and Good Riddance: Predictably,
      politicians from both major parties have issued gushing tributes to this
      venal and vicious man, who was happy to slash workers' wages, see families
      thrown onto the street, support sadistic death squads and bomb other
      countries, if this was in the interests of the American ruling class.
      http://www.counterpunch.org/gaspar06062004.html

      ===
      Ronald Reagan began the bankrupting of America and the creation of a super
      wealthy CEO class, one where their great grandchildren will never have to
      work, an aristocracy of trustifarians. Under Reagan hypocracy and
      selfishness became the rule of the road. Not just in public life, where his
      staff routinely lied, eventually leading to Iran-Contra.
      http://stevegilliard.blogspot.com/2004/06/ronald-reagan-1911-2004.html
    • Leroy J Pletten

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2004
          RAYGUN: AT THE RISK OF BEING SUED BY ? WHOM ? NANCY SAYNO?

          RAYGUN WAS THAT VERY WORST THING IN THE UNION MOVEMENT - WORSE THAN A SCAB:
          HE WAS A FINK. (US FOR DOBBER-IN) AN INFORMER.

          AS PRESIDENT OF A PREVIOUSLY QUITE GOOD HOLLYWOOD FILM UNION (FROM MEMORY ?
          DON'T REMEMEBER WHICH UNION EXACTLY, NOT ONE I BELONGED TO !) RAYGUN TURNED
          OVER LISTS OF "RED", COMMIE, PROGRESSIVE WHATHAVE YOU - MANY JEWISH - TO THE
          HOUSE UNAMERICAN COMMITTEE.
          AT THE TIME SECRETLY.
          LATER ON HE BOASTED ABOUT IT.
          THIS MOVED HIM FROM BEING AN ASSISTANT MONKEY
          TO A CAPITALIST'S DREAM ACTOR.

          NO, NEVER A NICE GUY.
          DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY.

          MAX WATTS