More blogging from the Canberra Convergence

  • Ratbag Radio
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2008
      For a 'Sorry' that actually means something

      from MurriBlog
      Another great day on the new Aboriginal unity agenda :) It is a great
      step forward to a positive future. Much focus today on strategies to
      move forward, not just in the short term but medium to long term, with
      the new blood, old & young working together, experienced and less
      experienced - but with shared vision for a much improved Aboriginal
      future.

      I will contribute more tomorrow on this - so late home from the day
      and night events it's all I can do to post a few photos and say the
      anticipation continues to build - for the convergence tomorrow. The
      demands are clear and agreed.

      Read more....
      http://murriblog.blogspot.com/