Re: [GreenLeft_discussion] Re: "Howard's land poli cies like Hitler's"

  • Kismet
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 2, 2006
      C'mon! It would HAVE to be Sergeant Schultze!

      "I know Nuffink!"

      D.

      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 5, 2006
        It didn't stop NSW Labor commenting on the Macquarie Fields Riots, the
        Cronulla racial villification day of rage, on Lebanese "criminals"(their
        words, not mine), Aboriginal rioters, the Lebanese rapists, etc. Their
        public diatribes didn't hinder the trials of any of the defendants. In
        fact it served to maximise the sentences of all those charged.

        Then again Labor could hardly admit that there are coppers who are
        natural born killers in our midst, can they now? Their policies, and
        therefore their credibility, rests heavily on the shoulders of these
        corrupt upholders of "law and order". The rest of us are the criminals.

        Peter Perkins