Chimp feminism

  • Dave Riley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      I'm much taken with anthropocentric outlooks which are warped by the
      observer's social mores. Marx and Engels thought that Darwin suffered from
      it with his penchant to impose hierarchies on nature. But in Chimpanzee
      research there's fascinating research and debate over bonobos -- a cousin of
      the Common Chimpanzee and just as close genetically to us humans.
      Where their specific interest really lies is with studies on the society of
      bonobos and what that means to crude takes on our primate background.

      http://ratbaggy.blogspot.com/2006/07/bonobos-rule.html

      Maybe we'll be adopting bonobos logoes as a harbinger of a new world to win.

      dave riley