GLW's Roberto Jorquera's Notes on the Bolivarian Revolution at VenezuelAnalysis.com

  • glparramatta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2005
      By: Roberto Jorquera – Venezuela Solidarity

      These comments are my observations of the revolutionary process in
      Venezuela during my time here as Green Left Weekly correspondent since
      late March. Much of my time has also involved traveling throughout
      Venezuela to help organize the first solidarity brigade from Australia.
      Some comments are general, some are responses to particular questions
      asked by activists in Australia.

      http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/articles.php?artno=1479