Re: CIVILIZATION VERSUS BARBARISM

  • Ian Latto
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      The site has a faint audio of the interview.

      Better to download and process the audio so it is more bearable to
      listen to.

      Ian Latto
    • dave_r_riley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
        --- In GreenLeft_discussion@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Latto"
        <ilatto@h...> wrote:

        > The site has a faint audio of the interview.
        >
        > Better to download and process the audio so it is more bearable to
        > listen to.

        I'll try and do that then runn it on Ratbag Radio when I strat
        broadcasting soon. I'll let people know as I now have soem simple
        processing technology.

        dave riley