Ratbag Radio now broadcasting on the web [Today's Program]

  • Dave Riley
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2004
      RATBAG RADIO:

      I think I have dealt with the major handicaps to broadcasting and you should be able to hear the web broadcast by employing various approaches:

      1. Go to Ratbag Radio Blog and thebroadcast will commence as soon as you access he site. This is a java applet employing Web Stream technology. Web Stream requires no independent media player.

      You can also hear the broadcast by staying where you are and clicking the bottom url on this message's signature below. The broadcast is through Web Stream technology. For this you need no media player at all. The sound is a little less clear than with a player.

      http://210.49.25.141:81/radiodestiny.html

      2. Go to the Pirate Radio Network station site

      and click on Ratbag Radio(listed in Mixed Format) to hear the broadcast either in web stream or by using the Destiny Media Player.

      3. Open up your Destiny Media Player while connected to the web and click on Ratbag Radio to hear the broadcast. This media player is a very quick download and opens up the world of the Pirate Radio Network from your own desktop.

      ______________

      Ratbag Radio is now broadcasting the following program. This is an experimental program menu mix . If you have any problems with the broadcast or want to offer suggestions please contact RatBag Radio at dhell2@... . I am keen to be referred to to suitable material which I can use or rebroadcast. The set ups are designed to facilitate listening through dial up access as well as cable ASDL.

      dave riley
      ______________

      TODAY'S PROGRAM

      Massacre in the Phillippines (27.01)

      Karl Kaus: and blogging (5.59)

      An introduction to the satires of German writer Karl Kraus and a discusion of his relevance today.

      Jeremy Hardy: How to work (28.05)

      British satire from the sharp witted Hardy on the nature of work under capitalism.

      History of Palm Island Settlement: (4.06)

      Palm Island Commentary (5.20)

      Background talks to the recent events on Palm Island in Queensland

         LIFE OF RILEY Enterprises

      * Read more at Life of Riley Blog     http://ratbaggy.blogspot.com/

      * Hear more  at Ratbag Radio Blog   http://ratbagradio.blogspot.com/

      * Listen now at http://210.49.25.141:81/radiodestiny.html

    • dave_r_riley
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2004
        CORRECTION

        The webstream url is

        http://210.49.25.141:81/radiodestiny.html

        Click on that on your mailer and you should hear the broadcast.
      • Connexions
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2004
          >KUDOS!
          CJ