8406Re: Liberals as the main enemy - reply to Dave

  • chen9692000
    Aug 16, 2004
      --- In GreenLeft_discussion@yahoogroups.com, "nobbytob"
      <nobbytob@y...> wrote:

      Yes, thanks for the reminder. The Greens did the same
      didn't they?

      BTW Someone off list said that Jack Munday joined the
      NSW Greens last year.

      Cheers

      Shane

      > --- In GreenLeft_discussion@yahoogroups.com, "chen9692000"
      > <s.hopkinson@c...> wrote:
      > > --- In GreenLeft_discussion@yahoogroups.com, "dave_r_riley"
      > > <dhell2@o...> wrote:
      >
      > > > So I was keen to hear from Kieren regarding the Greens
      > > > The ISO supported preferencing the Clover Moore independents
      > > > ahead of the ALP during the Sydney City Council poll this year
      > >
      > > I remember this discussion. Just to clarify what did the DSP
      > > advocate? Greens then the ALP wasn't it?
      >
      > totally wrong. i strongly advocated putting clover moore ahead
      > of labour that was cooperating with the liberals - hence the
      > question ALP=Another Liberal Party? that was first opposed by
      > the ISO, but they came around after we all allowed ourselves
      > some more time researching the issues.
      >
      > Nobby.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic