8399Re: Liberals as the main enemy - reply to Dave

  • nobbytob
    Aug 16, 2004
      --- In GreenLeft_discussion@yahoogroups.com, "chen9692000"
      <s.hopkinson@c...> wrote:
      > --- In GreenLeft_discussion@yahoogroups.com, "dave_r_riley"
      > <dhell2@o...> wrote:

      > > So I was keen to hear from Kieren regarding the Greens
      > > The ISO supported preferencing the Clover Moore independents
      > > ahead of the ALP during the Sydney City Council poll this year
      >
      > I remember this discussion. Just to clarify what did the DSP
      > advocate? Greens then the ALP wasn't it?

      totally wrong. i strongly advocated putting clover moore ahead
      of labour that was cooperating with the liberals - hence the
      question ALP=Another Liberal Party? that was first opposed by
      the ISO, but they came around after we all allowed ourselves
      some more time researching the issues.

      Nobby.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic