6899Re: GLW list and Carl Kenner in the twilight zone

  • chen9692000
    Jun 9, 2004
      --- In GreenLeft_discussion@yahoogroups.com, "ozleft" <ozleft@y...> wrote:
      > Alan Bradley wrote":
      >
      > >>In particular, many Greens branches/candidates are unlikely to
      > direct preferences in the upcoming Federal election. I'm not sure
      > what's going to happen up here. At the very least we won't be
      > announcing our decision until very late in the campaign.>>

      In relation to preferences we are advised that the Feds will determine
      the policy on preferences and the QLD green branchs will be expected
      to endorse what they decide (unofficially of course).

      Shane
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic