6590Re: Brainless, shameless, moralising rubbish from GLW Paramatta

  • ozleft
    May 28, 2004
      Sol wrote:

      >>As far I can tell as an observer OzLeft is used by both Bob Gould
      and Ed Lewis. That last one didn't have anyone's name on it. So how
      did you figure it was Ed? Word anlysis, some stylistic quirk that I
      can't tell or some other code?>>

      You're right Sol. Bob, myself and sometimes one or two others post
      from Ozleft. There's no code, just continuity between the posts ...
      and Bob's posts are rarely as brief as mine :-).

      Sorry I forgot to sign the last one.

      Ed
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic