6588Re: Brainless, shameless, moralising rubbish from GLW Paramatta

  • Sol Salbe
    May 28, 2004
      --- In GreenLeft_discussion@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Karadjis"
      <mkaradjis@t...> wrote:
      > ozleft" <ozleft@y...> wrote:

      > Come on Ed, chill out a llittle, that was a reference to some
      pretty hostile
      > and incoherent scribbblings, what's the big deal about giving it
      back a
      > little?

      Dear Michael (and others who drew the same conclusion),

      As far I can tell as an observer OzLeft is used by both Bob Gould and
      Ed Lewis. That last one didn't have anyone's name on it. So how did
      you figure it was Ed? Word anlysis, some stylistic quirk that I can't
      tell or some other code?

      You may well be right, but you can you telll us how you worked it out?

      "Sceptic" Sol
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic