50985Re: [GreenLeft_discussion] Weird sectarianism on electricity privatisation

  • Rohan Pearce
    Feb 10, 2008
      I am intrigued to find out that ``Green Left Weekly appears to have
      dumped the once very useful list it used to have of coming events on
      the left''. Actually we have had the rally listed in the paper (I
      know, I had to lay out the calendar page) and would have no problem
      listing the forum. There is a discrepencey with the online version
      unfortunately and some problems with the Sydney calendar over the last
      few weeks (and with some other cities too). But to construct a
      conspiracy theory out this is ridiculous (just off the top of my head
      I can think of events over the last few issues that we have carried
      from a variety of left groups, including the rally Bob talks about, an
      FSP forum, and a forum organised by a state Labor MP.).

      On Feb 11, 2008 12:12 PM, bobgould987 <bobgould987@...> wrote:

      > The weird sectarianism of the DSP majority gets worse by the second
      >
      > Bob Gould
      >
      > Some time ago, unless I'm a complete dummkopf in using computer search
      > (which is possible), Green Left Weekly appears to have dumped the once
      > very useful list it used to have of coming events on the left.
      >
      > http://ozleft.wordpress.com/2008/02/11/nicholsprivatisation/

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic