42610Re: Bastard Boys and dialectics

  • Peter Boyle
    May 18, 2007
      --- In GreenLeft_discussion@yahoogroups.com, "rolandsrudebox"
      <rolandsrudebox@...> wrote:

      > A simple question Norm. Are you for the defeat of the Howard
      > government or not?

      We are probably doing much more that Roland for the defeat of the
      Howard government.

      The objective reader need only peruse the various issues of Green Left
      Weekly here <http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/2007>

      and here <http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/2006>

      These covers make it clear we are for the defeat of Howard:

      April 25, 2007: Defend our unions!
      April 18, 2007: Scrap Howard & Work Choices!
      March 28, 2007: Scrap Howard's nuclear push!
      March 21, 2007: Union leaders discuss: Defeating Howard & Work Choices
      February 14, 2007: Howard's nuclear scam
      November 29, 2006: Make Howard history!

      etc, etc.

      But that's for the objective reader not the ranting, smearing
      apologists for the ALP like Roland Rude and Bob Gould.

      Peter Boyle
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic