42563Re: Bastard Boys and dialectics

  • bobgould987
    May 16, 2007
      In his usually scissors and paste role as Jesuitical attorney for the
      Boyle leadership of the DSP, Nick Fredman posts a number of references
      to DSP articles of the time on the MUA dispute.

      I have some disagreements with part of that analysis, but that's
      hardly the point in this discussion.

      Riley's explosion of venom and Boyle's pronouncement clearly represent
      a moving away from that more measured DSP analysis in the current DSP
      chatter about inevitable Labor and trade union leadership betrayals.
      I was particularly drawing attention to that.

      Fredman's comments are quite beside the point.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic