4209Re: More questions on the theory of the labor aristocracy

  • chen9692000
    Jan 21, 2004
      --- In GreenLeft_discussion@yahoogroups.com, Peter Boyle
      <peterb@g...> wrote:

      > I also don't think there is any real disagreeement about the
      > relevance of class structure today. Shane is manufacturing a
      > difference.

      I am not trying to manufacture a difference, it was Jonathan
      who said that current situation was not relevent. I was just
      trying to figure out what he could have meant by it.

      >We should be interested in an investigation not
      > only of the theory of labour aristocracy, as laid out by
      > Lenin, but also in the actual evidence of the existence,
      > composition (which has been shifting) and role of labour
      > aristocracy in Australia in the past (at least from the end
      > of the 19th century) and in the present.

      Fine - I am particularly interested in the application to
      Australia.

      Cheers

      Shane
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic