36028Re: [GreenLeft_discussion] Re: Raven-Dixon double act

  • Michael Karadjis
    Nov 22 6:40 PM
      Chill Bob.

      You are unable to see even a message of support for your view on this as
      a message of support. It appears to me your anti-DSP view is so
      overwhelming that you can only view my post as somehow secretly saying
      the opposite. This is strange, along with the continued implications
      that Roger Raven is not a person.

      You write:
      > You say, for the record, I'm not a provocateur, which leaves open the
      > question of what you might think in private. What a gratuitous insult.

      No I did not say you are not a provocateur just "for the record". I said
      that "for the record I agree he (Raven) should withdraw it (the insult)
      and cease using that kind of
      language."

      That's clear enough isn't it?