25389[GreenLeft_discussion] Re: The DSP and the Third Period

  • srcsra@scu.edu.au
    Jan 17, 2006
      My rather tangled first sentence should read:

      I suppose DSP members shoud be grateful, in the way that Christians are meant to be grateful for small
      mercies, that Bob Gould has clarified that his constantly repeated accusation that the DSP stance towards
      the ALP is "Third Period" is only an "analogy", and the DSP is not really quite as bad as the raving Stalinists
      in their accusations in the period of around 1928-35 that social democrats were really "social fascists" etc etc.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic