24645Re: [GreenLeft_discussion] Another hot Christmas for the Australian left

  • Margaret A
    Dec 25, 2005
      Give it a rest Bob and Ed.
      Please refer to the last moderators note.
      Obviously if list members wish to read your further views on this
      subject, they can go to the ozleft site.
      But that's enough of this thread here.

      Margaret A
      moderator,
      GL discussion list

      Ed Lewis wrote:

      >By Bob Gould
      >
      >This is the third holiday season when rather harsh discussion has
      >erupted on the Green Left discussion list between myself and Ed Lewis
      >on the one hand and DSP leadership loyalists on the other. Possibly,
      >the heat of these exchanges has a partly climatic aspect. We're in the
      >midst of the traditional Christmas heatwave, and so it has been for
      >the past three years.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic