24365Re: The struggle in the DSP

  • Kim B
    Dec 15, 2005
      I've got a question or two for Bob and Ed myself.

      What concrete things are you two has-been doing to build the anti-racism rallies and solidarity campaigns in Sydney and around the country?

      DSP comrades, on both sides of the discussion, are working hard, playing active and central roles in these campaign and rallies, can the same be said for you too gossipers?

      Gossip all you like, bullshit all you like and while you preoccupy yourself with that, our comrades will get on with the real work of building solidarity with the Muslim, Arab and Lebanese community and building a real anti-racism campaign.

      Kim

      Yahoo! Shopping