22159Re: DSP leadership's hysteria over the Marrickville by-election

  • Peter Boyle
    Sep 26, 2005
      I thought there was no debate in the DSP and if there was it certainly
      wasn't allowed in the "ranks"? And how on earth do you come into it?
      Oops I forgot you are, after all, the centre of the universe.(Whiteys
      as a rule have undeserved tickets on themselves, but Bob is in a class
      of his own on this score. Note this is a serious assessment and not an
      insult. I have an article which I will post soon called "When I first
      met Whitey".)

      Peter Boyle

      --- In GreenLeft_discussion@yahoogroups.com, "bobgould987"
      <bobgould987@y...> wrote:

      > I've obviously blundered into the middle of a brawl that is going on
      > in the DSP leadership, which has recently spilled over into the DSP
      > ranks, with my rather careful analysis of the Marrickville
      > by-election. This partly explains the politically obscene "whitey"
      > response to me by Peter (Eldridge Cleaver) Boyle, which I'll comment
      > on at the end of this piece.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic