22153DSP leadership's hysteria over the Marrickville by-election

  • bobgould987
    Sep 25, 2005
      By Bob Gould

      The DSP leadership is clearly divided into two caves over what to do

      I've obviously blundered into the middle of a brawl that is going on
      in the DSP leadership, which has recently spilled over into the DSP
      ranks, with my rather careful analysis of the Marrickville
      by-election. This partly explains the politically obscene "whitey"
      response to me by Peter (Eldridge Cleaver) Boyle, which I'll comment
      on at the end of this piece.

      My questioning of the crudely racist construct in Pip Hinman's report,
      that the ethnic communities who overwhelmingly voted Labor in the
      Marrickville by-election were "intimidated" or "bribed" by the ALP,
      produced a spluttering response from Cleaver Boyle, deepening and
      extending the DSP leadership's commitment to the view expressed by
      Hinman.

      Full: http://members.optushome.com.au/spainter/Marrickville.html
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic