22032Re: DSP racism in Marrickville by-election "analysis"

  • Kim B
    Sep 21, 2005
      Alan, I stand corrected on the use of the word "bribe" (I put it down to writing a response to late at night).  However, I stand by everything else I said in the post, including the hypocrisy of Bob's outrage which is nothing more than sanctimonious clap trap considering his defense of Clare Martin.   As I said, the only one who looks stupid making the sort of comments Bob made about the DSP supposed racism is Bob.

      Do You Yahoo!?