20151RE: [GreenLeft_discussion] Re: Barry Sheppard's two visits to Sydney in 1969

  • Ambrose Andrews
    Jul 19, 2005

      I suppose it boils down to what parts of the context constitute the fine
      line between cominternist factional recruitment / clone-building as opposed
      to looking for international collaborators.

      I suspect it's not one-to-one interviews that makes that difference.

      What make the difference is a large discussion that seems to have been going
      on for years on marxmail, and an interesting one.

      -AA.

      Ambrose Andrews
      Research Assistant
      Integrated Catchment Assessment and Management Centre (iCAM)
      School of Resources, Environment and Society
      Building 48a, Linnaeus Way
      The Australian National University
      Canberra ACT 0200 Australia
      T: +61 2 6215 6749