19539Re: What Bob Gould fails to mention

  • alanb1000
    Jul 4, 2005
      Maybe someone in the DSP (aside from Nick) should answer Bob's
      question. It's been really funny watching Bob and poor old Ed Lewis
      go off the deep end, but at some point you have to cut them a bit of
      slack. :)

      For what it's worth, my own opinion is that the state IR powers are a
      useful tool for blocking Howard's little plan, and should therefore
      be defended, whatever their other defects.

      Incidentally, does anyone have any information about what the Greens
      are actually doing on the IR question around the country? I'd like to
      know about anything that's happening, whether it's elsewhere in
      Queensland or in other states. I'm supposed to be working on the IR
      stall at the Qld Greens "Immersion Day" on the 16th, and it would be
      nice to know what is going on.

      I'm not quite sure what an "Immersion Day" is exactly - I
      think it's something to do with baptism, but I could be wrong. :)

      (OK, "The aim is to educate, excite and integrate new and old members
      and facilitate greater participation from our ever-growing membership
      base", whatever that means).
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic