16740Re: [GreenLeft_discussion] Re: `Left-wing' Laurie Ferguson's betrayal of Nauru detainees

  • Margaret A
    Apr 20, 2005
      Louis wrote:

      "I am starting to think that Mr "Pham" is really a seedy character from
      who-knows-where who has become adept at living off the fat of the
      Australian land, and has even found some government teat to suckle."

      There is no relevant reason for this posting. Does it imply that anyone
      on government benefits is unworthy? I have no idea about Minh's personal
      situation, but it is not relevant here.

      The discussion about Vietnam, especially in the context of the 30th
      anniversary of the Vietnam War, was useful, but I don't think that
      necessitates keeping the same arguments going in an extended way on this
      list.

      I too am wondering why Pham Minh wishes to be on this list, and am
      coming close to removing him. However, I will decide this, and any
      correspondence on this should be made to me offlist.

      comradely,
      Margaret A
      moderator
      GL discussion list.