15847RE: [GreenLeft_discussion] Re: Barry Sheppard's political memoir ofthe US SWP,1960-88

  • walterlx@earthlink.net
    Apr 1, 2005
      We're all talking about Barry Sheppard's book, but only some of
      us have got copies of the book. Please post the details for how
      to get copies of the book. I'm ready to order my copy. I wrote
      to Barry today, but that message bounced. If Barry is reading
      this, please drop me a note offline. Thanks.

      Walter Lippmann

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic