591GHCA 2014 Membership

  • Pat and Dan
    Jun 30, 2014

      Dear Green Hill Neighbors,

      After a grueling winter and a decidedly unfriendly spring, summer made its entry right on cue. And as summer carried with it some truly beautiful weather, it also carried a miraculous return of our beach. And so that all of you might be able to take advantage of our wonderful beach, we’ve hired lifeguards to cover our beach activities for seven days a week/eight hours per day.

      This year, however, the dues required to pay for this valuable service have fallen far short of that from previous years. Please support your own Civic Association as you have in the past by sending in your dues of just $75 to:

                              GHCA Attn: Treasurer, Pat Tanona

                              PO Box 1295, Charlestown, RI 02813

      For those who have never joined or haven’t for a long time, please consider joining now and take advantage of the unique benefits that the GHCA offers including: a tennis court with a tennis association, a boat launch area, beginning and end of season gatherings, our lifeguarded beach, and representation to town and state entities. Please see the details offered on our website – including our annual newsletter – at www.greenhillcivic.com.

      Thank you,

                  Dan Tanona

                  President, GHCA