rate my new boobs

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2008
      hey so I finally did it.. my boobs got upsized! if you're a big boob lover I'd love to hear what you think about my new rackyou can see some pics here.. some people think they arre to big let me know what you think

      heres some pics

    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2008
        I finally got my new implants, I simply LOVE them but I'm getting mixed reviews from my friends lol

        maybe they are jealous I'm not sure.. tell me what you think of them

        here are some pics of my boobs