Sexy 20 year old camgirl here. Pics, cam2cam and fun. Come say hi!

  • giggly5861@mapsplanet.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2008

      Hi, I'm Candy and I am a straight 20 year old looking for some fun.

      I love to show off on my webcambut what really turns me on is a good cam2cam with a sexy guy. If any sweet men out there have a cam and want to share please look me up! I go by the chat name _candyblondy_ and I try to leave my webcam on as much as possible so stop by any time.

      I'm a pretty sweet blonde gal with a perfect body. Come chat with me and your dreams can come true. I like toys, heels, stockings, mini skirts and love to show off my feet, smoke for you or anything else. Just one thing, my webcam is for adults only. (18+)

      Check Out My Webcam Here

      I'm waiting....

      Now for stats. I'm 5'8 and 132 pounds. Obviously I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I have a slim athletic build and measure at 40D - 25 - 37. I'm trimmed but not bald.

      Oh, I can sing and dance. If you ask nicely I might do it for you. :)

      Come introduce yourself and let's get cozy.

      Enter my webcam chatroom and say hi.

      _CandyBlondy_ is a real person that has chosen to allow you access to their private webcam. You must be at least 18 years old to view personal webcams for any member on this network. If you are under 18 please leave now.

      8x2±£g§Æmh±6¥£7z43¬rtf¿f«w¿±5°tr7Æ385tñÞhnn51zbb°¿

      If you no longer wish to receive any future correspondence from us, please follow this link or include a copy of this email with your request in writing to the following address: Brandywine Plaza West, 1521 Concord Pike (US 202),Suite 301,Wilmington DE 19803,USA