anyone on myspace? Like to chat?

  • adultgroups73smev0ar@blogvoid.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      I am just bored, semi new to this whole groups thing lol. I am looking for guys that are serious and have a wild side but not too much into being psycho killers lol. I am on myspace if anyone would like to add me, I have my webbkam set up on there, so if you'd like to chat thats where i'll be :)

      My Myspace is http://www.myspace.com/moreland777

      mt¥tgn°dpw§ñ°¿2¥5m02¢d¥2pz9b¤ÞƱ£n«z°¤62t1µv¢z63Æ£