palindromic date 10022001 -- what did you do on that day?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2001
      http://www.reliefmine.com/About/10022001_palindrome.htm

      Re: Oct. 2, 2001

      > >>Today is a palindromic day. That is to say, the date reads
      > >>the same backwards and forwards.
      > >>
      > >> 10022001
      > >>
      > >>The last such palindromic date occurred on 08311380.
      > >>
      > >>The next palindromic date will occur in 600 years.

      EVENT OF RELEVANCE IN MY LIFE:

      On Oct. 02, 2001, I conceived, registered, created, and published a website
      www.reliefmine.com. The site is only in prototype form, pending legal
      authorization.

      A day later, I found out, from a message forwarded from my dad, the
      significance of that date (forms a rare palindrome). I am delighted to
      think of its applicability.

      A palindrome is a sort of chiasm. The first shall be last, the last shall
      be first. The high made low, the low made high.

      Ironically, the upshot of that will be a society in which there will be no
      poor, and all things will be in common -- voluntarily.

      It is the inequality of our day that is inherently unstable and bound to
      collapse. In the day that the riches of the world come tumbling down, the
      poor will be exalted. No more poor, no more rich. Everyone wealthy.

      I would guess that others of you also had significant days yesterday.

      Sterling