(OS) Is the Love of Money Always Evil?

  • Sterling Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2013
      It's been about 9 months since I wrote an article for GreaterThings.

      bulletIs the Love of Money Always Evil? - The purpose for this article is to show that it is not only permissible but highly encouraged from a spiritual vantage point to pursue money for the sake of benefitting humankind on God's errand. The Greek word for "love", in 1 Tim. 6:10 actually means "covet": so it is the greed-lust for money that is evil. (GreaterThings; October 1, 2013)