Magnetometer on 9/11; TurXotor FE Demo; 4x efficient Keppe ceiling fan; Science to Sage magazine; NSA cracking

  • Sterling Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013

      'Free Energy' News
      http://FreeEnergyNews.com

      • Featured: PES Newtork > Donate >
        SOS: Need Support for Free Energy Revolution - We're running dangerously low right now and need funds. Thanks to your generous contributions at various times in the past, we were able to pull through then to continue to do our work of finding and facilitating the very best exotic free energy technologies with our news, directory, and networking services. (PESN; August 23, 2013)

      Wednesday, September 11, 2013

      Tuesday, September 10, 2013

      Monday, September 9, 2013

      • Electromagnetic

        href="http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Perepiteia_Generator_by_Potential_Difference_Inc">Thane Heins >

        EVERY generator on the planet is a FREE ENERGY DEVICE - Thane Heins says: "Energy is created whenever a current flows in a wire and is contained in the magnetic field around said wire, and it is this freely-produced magnetic field energy which produces the torque required to decelerate an EV during regenerative braking..." (PureEnergyBlog; September 9, 2013)

      Sunday, September 8, 2013

      • Featured: Conspiracy > Big Brother >
        More on the NSA and code cracking - Paul Noel exposes how with the NSA demanding a backdoor to all communications, that PGP encryption has become like being forced to lay our money on the counter, open to criminals and identity thefts, while not protecting us from the alleged terrorists; even while treating us all like criminals with no way to clear the record. (PESN; September 8, 2013)
      • Featured: Spirituality / Conspiracy > Infowars

        Death Warmed Over - Maybe the reason Alex, Jon, and Gerald had this "death warmed over" appearance, even while talking about that same appearance by the corrupt powers that be, is that they are contributing to the tyranny by not adequately touching on the change of heart that is at the core of what needs to take place. (PESN; September 8, 2013)

      Saturday, September 7, 2013

      Friday, September 6, 2013

      • Featured: News > SmartScarecrow

        href="http://peswiki.com/index.php/This_Week_in_Free_Energyâ„¢">This Week in Free Energy™ >

        This Week in Free Energy™: September 5, 2013 - Patrick Flanagan says He Knows How to Neutralize Fukushima • Freddy's Video of Crown Victoria running on 100% water • Platinum Invests' 50s B Movie Features Q-Mo-Gen and Reactor • GlobalBEM Seeking Exhibitors / Vendors • Weight-Change Shown in Keshe Spaceship Program Video Just Due to Poor Tare • Alperen Turxotor • Bill Alek (FreeEnergyNews)

      P.S. Please share FreeEnergyNews e-mails with your friends and colleagues.

      That helps us grow. Thanks.

      Sterling D. Allan