(OT): *^ Red Alert! (petition) Ron Paul Warns "Gang Of 8" Attaching 'National ID" Biometric Card Language Into Immigration Bill

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013

      From: Mark Nilson
      Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 3:20 PM
      Subject: Fwd: *^ Red Alert! Ron Paul Warns "Gang Of 8" Attaching 'National ID" Biometric Card Language Into Immigration Bill

      Hi One and all.  Please forward to your contacts
      Please sign  the petition or go to the web site  http://www.chooseliberty.org/nationalidcard.aspx?pid=0326b
      Mark Nilson

      Red Alert! Ron Paul Warns "Gang Of 8" Attaching 'National ID" Biometric Card Language Into Immigration Bill

      Submitted by emalvini on Wed, 05/08/2013 - 12:27

      Red Alert! Ron Paul Warns "Gang Of 8" Attaching 'National ID" Biometric Card Language Into Immigration Bill
      I just got off the phone after receiving a recorded message from Dr. Ron Paul. He stated that the 844 page immigration bill will have additional statist language in it authorizing a biometric 'National ID' card to be foisted on the American people. You won't be able to work anywhere in America without receiving this National ID card.
      Campaign for liberty will be mailing out information concerning this scam and they will be asking for donations as well..
      Let us get the word out that this immigration bill must go down..

      Reasons Why Ron Paul Opposes a National ID Card. REAL ID legislation is the greatest affront to our civil liberties since the passage of the USA Patriot Act.

      No National ID
      No National ID Card!
      Right now, freedom-stealing Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Chuck Schumer (D-NY), banding together with other statists from both parties, are scheming to sneak a massive power grab into a new "immigration reform" bill.

      If passed, it would require every American to obtain a National ID card to work legally in the U.S. - and you can bet it will be only a matter of time until they're required even for simple purchases.

      That's why it's vital you sign the below "No National ID" Petition to C4L IMMEDIATELY - and consider chipping in with a contribution to help Campaign for Liberty recruit more Americans to this vital fight.
      No National ID Petition to:
      My U.S. Representative and Senators

      Whereas:   Privacy from government is a chief cornerstone of our liberties, enshrined in the Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution; and
      Whereas:   In the past, many Members of Congress, instead of taking steps to end illegal immigration, have chosen instead to use the issue to dramatically expand government intrusion into our lives; and
      Whereas:   The so-called "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" proposal being touted by Senators Chuck Schumer and John McCain includes a de facto National ID card that would be required for all U.S. citizens in order to hold a job legally; and
      Whereas:   A National Database with biometric information would also be created, allowing government bureaucrats to track American’s every move.
      Therefore: I urge you to oppose any legislation requiring U.S. citizens to obtain a National ID system just to get a job - or any other bill that would establish a National ID card that includes biometric scanning or tracking devices.

      Please submit the information below to sign your petition.

      First Name:
      Last Name:
      Email:
      Zip: