"We the People" video on Ron Paul

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2011
      Here's what I wrote to the person who posted this video today:

      I've been following Ron Paul for a lot longer than most.  I was one of two people who launched http://Paul2004.com in 2002 (now taken over by a porn site).  But you can see archives at http://archive.org

      After collecting thousands of signatures encouraging him to run, I was sad when he finally politely declined; and I threw my own hat in the ring.

      I tell you that so you know what a Ron Paul fan I am, and how delighted I have been to see how well he is now doing.

      So when I tell you that the video you just posted is the best I've seen so far, it means a lot.  It had me in tears and with a lump in my throat; sharing the sentiment: "Ron Paul makes me proud of my country again."  There is so much that is wrong in the world.  His message is the future of hope.

      I predict that this video will go into the millions of visit within a week, and into the tens of millions by year end.  It's phenomenal.

      Excellent work.  You tied in well the diverse ages, races, backgrounds, personalities that reflect everyday America.  Your flow of ideas was excellent, as was the interposition of text and cutting volume on videos while keeping video running longer, with superimposition of text.  Great collection of quotations.  If I had a criticism it would be that the final image of Ron was too elderly; but even thinking about that, it occurred to me that this could be good.  If that's people's first view of him, when they see him in other interview or upcoming appearances, they will be surprised at how young he actually carries himself.  Your choice of music, and volume levels of the background music was outstanding (probably the best attribute in all).

      He's our modern George Washington.  A true statesman for our day.

      Keep in touch, I'd love to consult on future video ideas might have.

      One idea I had, for example, would be to do a video like this one, but featuring the positive statements that various TV, radio, alternative media, and other "journalistic" type people have said about Ron.  Even the jaded channels, who typically don't cover Ron Paul, sometimes say notable things about him.

      And maybe you could do a compilation about some cool free energy devices emerging.  That's a revolution that is about to hit big time.

      I was ahead of the curve on Ron Paul, and I'm ahead on free energy.

      Keep an eye on us.