Fw: Deseret News comment denied (about Bin Laden being dead since 2002)
- I wrote a brief comment in response to the following story http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700132081/One-phone-call-by-Kuwaiti-courier-led-to-bin-Laden.htmlto the effect:"Bin Laden has been dead since 2002, his body kept in "cold storage", literally, to be rolled out at an opportune time, as an "Ace in the Hole". See Infowars.com for documentation and commentary on this."That comment was declined. And it didn't violate any of their stated reasons for comments being declined.It's not like I was asking them to give this a full story; I was just posting it in the comments, which have a wide degree of latitude in views being expressed. But I guess that view was just too divergent for them.Deseret News can't do anything but be lapdogs to the New World Order conspiracy that is destroying freedom and our planet. They're in bed with the enemy.So much for being a light to the world and savor of men. You know the rest of that scripture and what is in store for a people who don't serve the role they were supposed to play of standing for truth, but who instead prostitute themselves with the enemy.Here's a news bullet I put up yesterday at FreeEnergyNews.com
| Sterling D. Allan, CEO
- Conspiracy >
Government Had Osama bin Laden Frozen for Years (Videos) - Many sources show that Osama Bin Laden died in 2002. Alex Jones and others say his body has been put in cold storage to be produced at an opportune time; yet they haven't produced the body publicly but dump him at sea. Photo, released 3 years ago, another Photoshop hoax. Enraging Muslim world. Black-op all over the May Day assassination announcement. (Infowars; May 1, 2011)
| (Pure Energy Systems) PES Network, Inc.
| "The best news and directory service on the net
| regarding cutting edge energy technologies."
| Daily news by email: http://FreeEnergyNews.com/newsletters
| New Energy Congress: http://NewEnergyCongress.org
| Profile: http://SterlingDAllan.com
| Email: sterlingda@...
| Phone: +1-801-407-1292 (mountain time)
| Mount Pleasant, Utah, USA
| "I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery!"----- Original Message -----From: noreply@...To: Sterling AllanSent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 8:10 AMSubject: Deseret News comment denied
Dear Sterling Allan,
Thank you for commenting on One phone call by Kuwaiti courier led to bin Laden on DeseretNews.com.
Unfortunately, your comment was not approved for one or more of the following reasons:
* Comment included name-calling, epithets, racial slurs or personal attacks.
* Comment contained obscenity, vulgarity and/or profanity (including symbol-replaced words).
* Comment contained over-use of punctuation (e.g. !!!, ???), ALL CAPS SHOUTING and/or was considered incoherent.
* Comment was considered commercial promotion.
* Comment was intended to provoke or inappropriately addressed other readers by name.
We would invite you to edit and resubmit your comment using the following guidelines:
* Comments should be thoughtful and helpful to your fellow readers with additional insight or counterpoints to the article
* Avoid personal attacks and other inappropriate responses to fellow readers.
* Treat other readers as you would if you were speaking to them from a microphone, looking them in the eyes, then passing the microphone cordially to the next contributor.
If you have further questions about comment moderation, please visit our Comments FAQ Page http://www.deseretnews.com/site/comments.
Deseret News Editorial Team
This email was automatically generated by DeseretNews.com. Please do not reply. To unsubscribe from further comment notifications, click here.
- Conspiracy > 911 >