Herendair's recent visions

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      PREFACE NOTE: While Ranae may have made some accurate predictions, she has also made predictions that have not happened -- yet, thankfully; possibly a function of agency.

      Think of it as probable futures.

      As for me, I prefer to focus on solutions, not on probable disasters (of which there are a zillion).