Ron Paul on Homeschooling; Who Killed JFK Jr.?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Ron Paul on Homeschooling

      Ron Paul on Jay Leno show, Oct. 30

      And here's something I posted the other day at PESWiki of which I've been meaning to send you notice.

      • Featured:
        Suppression

        href="http://peswiki.com/index.php/Video:Who_killed_JFK_Jr_(George_W._Bush_did)">Video: Who killed JFK Jr.? (George W. Bush did)
        - The brave soul who produced "Loose Change" brings an equally disturbing documentary showing that JFK, Jr.'s death was not an airplane accident, but an assassination, and that George W. Bush was the key perpetrator, securing his seat in a global conspiracy that keeps Big Oil in power. (PESWiki; Oct. 28)
      You might want to take a peek at the "discussion" page on that one, to see the banter that has gone one with myself for posting such a controversial piece on my energy site.